when i die i’ll go to heaven because i’ve spent my time in hell - home, cardiff
january two thousand and fourteen
"The video for Miserable’s “High” is anything but gloomy. The video finds a group of girls drinking 40s, throwing glitter, kissing, and dancing in masks, all to blissed-out sounds that recall a more minimal, mellow My Bloody Valentine, complete with swirling guitars and sleepy vocals. The subject matter and the sound may seem contradictory, but in “High”, they complement each other to create the perfect magical party."
"the perfect magical party"
Southerndown - August 2013
happy first date anniversary EF
from the crisisarm fb page:
how to not be lent crisis arm’s gear for a show:
- attempt to physically push another band off stage (you: a bunch of bro pieces of shit, them: women) because you didn’t get to play exactly in your time slot
- grab the mic as they’re ready to play and tell everyone to wait outside because they should only watch *your* band
- fully expect to STILL be lent the touring band’s gear after being a total dickface and throwing a tantrum
- rally all your drunk as fuck friends to throw a fit and complain to everyone / demand refunds / harass the bands / refuse to leave when you’re told to go fuck yourselves
- get kicked out of the venue, proceed to start throwing shit
- smash bottles at our band members
linoleum dream, keepin’ it classy.
DO NOT BOOK/SUPPORT LINOLEUM DREAM!
end brogaze 2k14. fuck linoleum dream. dude from that band plays guitar in lycus too.
end brogaze. i can support that.